Customer Support (f/m/d) Cloud - France
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
- Support of our modern, high-performance public cloud and support of our customers and users with questions regarding its use.
- With strong communication skills, know-how and patience, you will help our customers with the setup and during the operation of the respective virtual infrastructure.
- You will manage incidents and service requests independently in order to provide our customers with the fastest as well as best possible solution.
- You will be an active part of the continuous improvement of our services and service management processes.
- Very good experience with Linux and Microsoft operating systems (both client and server) as well as confident working on the command line (e.g. Bash or PowerShell)
- You have a strong sense for service management and see yourself as a service provider for the customer.
- Very good knowledge in the administration of e.g. Apache, DNS, DHCP, routing, firewalling, FTP, SSH and VPN.
- Very good knowledge of general IT infrastructures and in the areas of networking as well as virtualization.
- The use of standard tools facilitates your daily work as well as your skills in configuring various server services.
- Even with complex requirements, you maintain the necessary overview.
- You enjoy working in a team and are process-oriented.
- Open-minded towards shift work and on-call duty.
- Bonus: ITIL V3 certification.
- Fluency in French, German or English.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: IT Cross Functionality
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3042
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5