Head of Partner / Vendor-Management (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
- Management of software vendor relationships with the aim of negotiating the best offers for the company Advising the product areas of license management in order to find the right and optimal licensing mechanisms.
- Manage external consultants to help with certain license optimization issues (e. g. Microsoft SPLA licensing, etc. ).
- Management of the contract lifecycle and assuming responsibility for renegotiation according to the needs of the product unit and the terms of the contract.
- Ensuring the use of the “Group Power” of several brands in the IONOS Group for contracting.
- Maintaining close relationships with the legal department and all relevant parties such as accounting, security, technology, product.
- Presentation on C-level.
- Experience in strategic planning to align technology and long-term business goals.
- Deep industry expertise in hosting and understanding of cutting-edge technologies as well as market, subscription-based business models and competitors.
- Commercial knowledge to understand complex license calculations and underlying business models. Experience in achieving goals in a large, diverse matrix organization.
- "Deep work" skills (reading and understanding long-term contracts, usually in English, and translating risks and opportunities at management level).
- Strong communication skills with a high structured approach of documentation.
- Fluent knowledge of German and English.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Karlsruhe
Category: Product Management
Work experience: Executive
Reference ID: 3120
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5