Senior AI Architect (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
To further expand our data-driven decision-making and modern platform, we are looking for an experienced backend developer.
Our cross-functional, agile teams give you a say in various phases. Whether you prefer to work in one of our local offices or entirely remotely, we offer flexible working hours and value a healthy work-life balance. In addition, you can expect a variety of training courses, ranging from technical topics such as IT security to soft skill training such as moderation. You also have the opportunity to participate in internal and external conferences and to develop yourself personally continuously.
- You will continuously develop our Big Data infrastructure using appropriate technologies such as Java, Python, or R.
- You integrate our various data sources into platforms/systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, S3 (on-premise and cloud), and Kafka.
- You optimize our infrastructure, using containers (Kubernetes) and setting up CI/CD pipelines with, e.g., GitHub and Gitlab.
- You are part of the architectural decisions, write clean, maintainable, testable code, and bring in new ideas to improve the codebase and services.
- You will work with colleagues across the group daily, e.g., with other backend developers, colleagues from Quality Assurance, Application Management, as well as Operations Engineers and our Business Engineers.
Your passion is backend development, and your ambition is to develop reliable and robust services for our business partners? Would you like to be part of a cross-functional development team? Do you want to learn new things and are a real team player? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- You have several years of experience in developing distributed Big Data systems and handling large data sets.
- Programming languages such as Java, Python, and R are not foreign to you.
- You are familiar with modern principles such as Cloud-Native, keep your knowledge up-to-date regarding new trends & technologies, and have hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
- You are a strong communicator, your way of working is precise, and you like to take responsibility.
- You have no difficulties in quickly familiarizing yourself with complex systems. You appreciate working in an agile team and have good German and English skills.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5