Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) - PaaS Internal Services
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
- Own the development of existing services.
- Help to design and run new services and tools.
- Be an active member of our developer community.
- Review code, give feedback and mentor junior developers.
- Go is your programming language of choice.
- You have used Kubernetes.
- You have experience with designing REST APIs.
- You think holistically, in libraries and frameworks.
- You don´t like to repeat yourself and automate things.
- You take pride in building things and putting it in the hands of customers.
Nice to have:
- You have designed event-driven architectures.
- You have experience in CI/CD.
- You have deep understanding of system design and architecture.
- You have been on-call rotations.
- You want to contribute to open source.
Don’t worry if you do not check all the boxes. We are looking for engineers who understand that engineering is life-long learning. We also want to learn something from you.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced software engineer. The PaaS Internal Services - Team is developing tools and services that are shared across various business domains. We manage the full development lifecycle, from designing the tools and services to testing them and running them in production. And we are looking for a fellow to our small team who shares the excitement to build and ship great products and tools.
- A friendly, welcoming and helpful team atmosphere.
- Individual on-boarding.
- Possibility for certifications and training in-house as well as externally.
- New, modern office building next to S-Bahnhof Ostkreuz.
- Possibility for remote work.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3232
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5