IT Process & Service Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
In this key function you are responsible for the international and cross-company definition and implementation of IT service processes (e.g. incident, change or problem process).
- You will drive the design, implementation and enforcement as well as the monitoring of complex IT processes with a focus on incident, change and problem management.
- In operational incident management, you will take responsibility and coordinate fast and targeted incident resolution across the company.
- You will be fully responsible for creating documentation and conducting trainings and workshops.
- You create reports for all hierarchy levels.
To take on the role, you will bring a successfully completed Bachelor's degree in (Business) Information Technology, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent. In addition, we desire:
- Good ITIL/SRE knowledge or a comparable methodology.
- You convince with a confident and goal-oriented appearance.
- Good German (at least B2) and English language skills are a prerequisite.
- Your basic technical understanding is a prerequisite for the development and implementation of pragmatic solution approaches and workarounds.
- The creation of documentation and tutorials and experience as a trainer round off your profile.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5