Agile Coach (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
We are looking for a motivated and driven Agile Coach who will help us to shape our Cloud Technology teams, catapult the company to the next level, and of course improve our shared experience.
The mission of the Agile Office is to promote an agile mentality and framework for our development teams. We want to contribute to the overall satisfaction of our employees by achieving continuous improvement in software development, collaboration and communication. To achieve this, we seek to understand where teams and organisation are currently in their development in order to offer them tailored approaches to support their growth. We ask the right questions, provide dedicated support, constructively challenge employees' thinking and guide them to develop great products for our customers.
- Part of the job is to coach teams to ensure an agile way of thinking and working.
- You actively promote product development to strengthen the collaboration of all disciplines.
- You work with individuals, like our product owners and engineers, to build lateral leadership ideals, strong feedback loops, and common understanding on how to co-create in an Agile environment.
- You create a safe space for learning, development and fail-fast experiments. You are also not afraid to stand up for the team and have hard conversations to ensure this happens.
- You are not the loudest voice, instead practicing active listening and coaching from the back of the room to reach the shared goal.
- You take on team collaboration, decentralized decision-making and conflict resolution topics in your stride, knowing how to navigate them and reach the required outcomes.
- You provide tactical coaching, consulting and support for business owners and senior leadership within our organization.
- You believe our teams, supporting individuals reach high levels of personal mastery and teams achieve autonomy and self organization.
- You enable organizational agility by creating the conditions and alignment for change.
- You work with our teams to identify impediments and support their removal.
- You facilitate team level discussions and can run wider workshops or sessions if called upon.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as an Agile Coach in a scaled agile environment
- You are familiar with scaled frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS or Scrum@Scale.
- You are proactive, knowing how to best use your time and that of our teams to reach our shared goals and vision.
- Able to cater communication style to the audience, in a clear and concise manner.
- You are resilient: experimenting and championing innovative approaches and new paths even when met with resistance.
- You are flexible, understanding no two teams are the same and require different approaches to help them thrive.
- A strong team player who can lead when needed, full of empathy, positivity and is naturally curious.
- Experience in supporting or working within high-performing, self-organizing teams.
- Fluent in English; German or another language is a plus.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: IT Agile
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3342
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5