Head of eCommerce (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
- Lead the agile, cross-functional eCommerce team, building a highly engaged and high performing team through identifying, developing, and leveraging employee potential and resources, while collaborating with stakeholders in the global leadership team.
- Bring innovative and creative ideas to the organization to shape its future by driving transformational and change initiatives, creating, reviewing, and optimizing streamlined processes.
- Develop the e-commerce strategy, including product range, content and pricing strategy based on the business strategy, in close coordination with the board and CMO, ensuring that the strategy is agile and meets both long-term and immediate revenue requirements.
- Establish a growth "incubator" to develop, test, and implement improvements to increase sales and optimize conversion rates by improving user experience.
- Oversee, plan, monitor the budget and optimize marketing investment on the platforms.
- Develop and optimize pricing strategy & structure.
- Plan, manage, and evaluate all activities on our IONOS website with a focus on growing our markets through in-depth analysis and developing strategies for smart internationalization.
- Review relevant KPIs on state of business, platform health and growth, defining actions to improve user experience and maximize growth based on the user data, consumer insights and competitive intelligence.
- Manage marketing analytics, including channel and campaign steering, attribution modeling, and marketing technology roadmap.
- Passionate and people-centric leader with entrepreneurial “Can-Do”- attitude who is able to create a positive working environment and motivate the team to go above and beyond.
- 10+ years experience in eCommerce or similar role. Examples: Marketing Management, Campaign Management, Commercial Management & Pricing. Preferably in a leading tech and/or mass product company.
- Multi-year experience within SaaS, e-commerce, the Webhosting/Domain, IaaS or any online industry with subscription model and successful track-record in a platform product owner role with an in depth understanding of either the tech/development side or the design side.
- At least 7 years people management experience, ideally experience in managing managers.
- Completed studies in the field of marketing, business administration, IT or equivalent.
- Must have proven success developing, executing, and maintaining sophisticated digital commerce brand strategies by leveraging ecommerce platforms, successful delivery of business value, near and mid-term growth for a brand.
- Powerful background in platform PO and in depth knowledge of all aspects of a mass market online shop.
- Strong foundation in shop architecture, conversion rate optimization and state of the art shop design, experience managing external resources to speed up the business.
- Curious explorer with extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics to adopt new trends and implement new technologies.
- Must be a self-described data expert with outstanding analytical skills combined with nimble execution, translating data into insights into business actions.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: (Online-) Marketing
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3481
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5