Server Support 1st Level (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
At IONOS, we won the European Customer Service Award for our outstanding customer service and the concept of personal consulting. Together with you, we want to continue to exceed our customers' expectations. Take the opportunity to work for one of the largest European Internet companies and become part of a small team of experts around the topics Dedicated Server and Cloud Server.
- You will take responsibility for technical support requests and ensure that they are resolved to the satisfaction of our customers.
- You will answer calls, online chats and emails in a positive, empathetic and friendly manner.
- You will identify opportunities to perform chargeable professional service.
- Upselling a wide range of our products on a consultative basis.
- You will manage Linux and / or Windows Server operating systems and perform customized installation and / or maintenance work for our customers.
You have completed vocational training as an IT specialist or have a comparable qualification as well as sound knowledge of the IT environment. In addition, you bring initial experience in telephone and written customer support, as well as the commitment to achieve sales goals.
- You have knowledge in the administration and configuration of Linux and Windows servers, as well as in the administration of complex networked IT systems.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in using Parallels Plesk and setting up and configuring MS Outlook Exchange.
- You are familiar with terms such as MX records, DNS records and the handling of domains as well as the most common Internet applications and web standards.
- You have the ability to combine a strong sense of initiative with teamwork and not lose sight of the goal even in stressful situations.
- A good command of English is an advantage.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: Customer Service / Customer Management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3528
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5