Air conditioning and refrigeration technician (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
You are part of the Data Center Infrastructure team, whose global task is to ensure the optimal and high available operation of the technical infrastructure consisting of components of the security, electrical and refrigeration technology of the data centers. As your main task, you will be responsible for the refrigeration and air conditioning technology, consisting of chillers, free coolers, precision air conditioners and ventilation technology systems. You can expect a complex and exciting work environment, a dynamic field and a culture that values innovative ideas, initiative, and cooperation. Your main tasks will include the following:
- Planning and processing of repair and maintenance measures for the air-conditioning and refrigeration systems of the data center, including the related service management.
- Obtaining quotations and technical coordination from external service providers.
- Regular maintenance and inspection work on the high-availability supply technology is your responsibility.
- Troubleshooting of systems and technical equipment in the building / data center.
- Control and evaluation of the technical status of our operations including reporting as well as participation in the rolling technical on-call service.
- Completed training in the field of air conditioning and cooling and at least several years of professional experience, ideally in the field of data center or facility management.
- Your English language skills are good, both written and spoken.
- You are familiar with the use of a PC and have a class B driver's license.
- Independent, structured and careful way of working with independent work planning and scheduling.
- High service orientation, flexibility as well as distinct team and communication skills.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5