Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
- Collaborate on a team level to deliver new features into production.
- Work in a community driven style: open for learning and sharing.
- Having good knowledge on SOLID, DRY and KISS principles.
- Design, implement and test new components, services and features. Make sure only production ready and clean code enters the code base.
- Being open for TDD and pair programming on a daily basis.
- Being open to new challenges and new technologies.
- Work hands-on to help our 3rd level support in case of urgent requests or for early-life-support.
- Work in a DevOps driven environment where you will contribute to our growing infrastructure.
- Work in agile software development team following modern coding practices.
- Long-term experience in software development with focus on Java-based backend (for senior level minimum of 8-10 years) and frontend development (Java Script and one of the state of art frameworks like React or AngularJS)..
- You are familiar with the application and use of databases. (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experience building distributed systems with service-oriented architecture and / or micro services.
- You are following the maxime “You built it, you run it.” and love to spread the word about it.
- Comfortable in a DevOps environment and virtualization, configuration management and related technologies..
- Knowledge about "Clean Code” and being determined to improve on quality all the time. Practical experience in other languages (e.g. Kotlin, Golang, Python) is a plus..
- Understanding of build chain management and containerization is a plus..
- Fluent in English is a must.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: (Online-) Marketing
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3546
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5