(Senior) Marketing Automation Manager / Lead Marketing (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
For our office in Karlsruhe or Berlin we are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager (f/m/d) in the Marketing Automation Team.
Our team is looking for an expert who can support the development and successful scaling of this exciting Marketing Automation channel in a motivated, goal-oriented manner and with great expertise.
In our Marketing Automation Team your main tasks are:
- Development of mailing and lead generation campaigns nationally and internationally.
- Lead generation, strategy development and technical implementation.
- Lead data processing, creation of nurture journeys, maintenance of the CRM and the marketing automation platform.
- Creation and conceptualisation of lead ads as well as control and optimisation.
- Setup and enhancement of lead scoring and nurturing.
- Cooperation with other marketing channels, campaign management and marketing analytics for optimisation and realisation of comprehensive projects.
- Potential analyses, reporting and monitoring of all automated campaigns.
You are passionate about lead and email marketing and already have professional experience in this field. You are used to planning end-to-end campaigns and are experienced in dealing with social media and advertising. You are proactive, a total team player and ideally have a good understanding of hosting, cloud or SaaS products.
- After graduation, several years of professional experience in the field of digital marketing / online marketing / sales channels.
- Expertise in marketing automation technologies (ideally HubSpot or Pardot) and the ability to develop and implement new technologies and content strategies.
- Experience in using analytics to continuously optimise marketing activities and campaigns.
- Strong hands-on mentality as well as decision-making and assertiveness skills.
- Very good English and German skills.
Please include a cover letter and your references with your application.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: (Online-) Marketing
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3555
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5