Product Manager (f/m/d) Shared Hosting
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
As a Commercial Product Manager for Shared Hosting, you will play a key role in shaping and driving the strategy for our shared hosting products, ensuring their competitiveness, profitability, and market success. You will take on the following activities:
- Develop and execute the overall product strategy, aligning it with the company's vision and business goals.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape, translating these insights into product enhancements and new offerings..
- Define and implement pricing (strategies) to drive revenue growth..
- Collaborate with product development teams to define product requirements, ensuring timely and successful product launches and updates..
- Work closely with marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, positioning, and messaging..
- Monitor and analyze product performance, customer feedback, and market trends to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization..
- Collaborate with sales and support teams to develop training materials, and support initiatives to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
- A completed degree in business administration, marketing IT, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in the technology industry, preferably in hosting, cloud services, or related fields.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and product strategies.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in English is required. German language skills are a plus.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: Product Management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3614
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5