Working student (f/m/d) - CP Quality Assurance
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
Our stores and control panel are the face of the company for our customers. We offer our customers software solutions that enable them to make their business successful. In order for them to place their trust in us, we have to ensure high quality. Our existing customers should be able to rely on us to buy and manage their data and products easily and reliably. As a working student, you will participate in the implementation of quality assurance measures in various projects of our department.
- You will be involved in the execution of development-related quality assurance measures in changing agile teams.
- You perform manual tests from a customer perspective for our websites with different browser versions and mobile devices.
- You define test scenarios in close coordination with colleagues from QA and development.
- You find bugs and follow up on them using a ticket system (JIRA).
- You create, configure and monitor automated tests for frontend and backend applications.
- You want to code first and foremost? Develop our test automation infrastructure further - we use postman / insomnia, cypress, maven projects, Jenkins, docker....
- With us, your motivation and willingness to learn decide how much responsibility we give you.
- You are curious and open to learn new technologies.
- You show a high degree of independence and reliability....
- First experiences in the field of quality assurance are an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- Our field is international, so a good knowledge of English is necessary and a good knowledge of German is a plus.
- Our interdisciplinary, agile way of working requires a high level of teamwork and communication skills.
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Type: Working student
Category: IT Quality Assurance / -management
Work experience: Students
Reference ID: 3765
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5