Accounts Receivable Management (f/m/d) Collection
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
Enthusiasm, continuity and highly motivated colleagues make us successful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivables accountant with an affinity for numbers. You will look after our customers who are in the external dunning and recovery process. Your tasks will also include:
- Supporting the internal dunning process and working with our external collection service providers.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the weekly collection transfers and clarifying inquiries from our service providers.
- You will also be responsible for posting the daily incoming payments and monthly settlements from the service providers.
- You will support our Accounting Team Germany in the preparation of monthly / annual financial statements and company audits. You will create meaningful reports based on the data available to you.
- You will work closely with our Finance IT to optimize internal processes.
The cornerstone of your success is a completed commercial training and relevant professional experience in accounts receivable. In addition, you bring the following qualifications with you:
- Sound knowledge of accounts receivable and experience in working with collection service providers.
- Ideally experience in mass customer business.
- You are process-orientated and already have initial project experience.
- You are characterized by a healthy degree of curiosity and courage to try out new pragmatic ways.
- You should have fluent language skills in both Geman and English.
- A careful and independent way of working to ensure a high quality of work is a matter of course for you. Team orientation and communication skills as well as experience in working with SAP R/3 and very good MS Office skills, preferably MS Excel, complete your profile.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Graduates
Reference ID: 3781
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5