Junior Controller Finance international (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
In this context, our finance department assumes for all companies that are part of the IONOS Group, strategic, legal, communicative or administrative functions for all companies that are part of the IONOS Group. smooth course of business. You would like to become part of this team and use your analyses to lay the foundation for important business decisions of the IONOS Group SE? Then become our new Trainee Finance (f/m/d) - International. The position is available immediately. As a trainee in our international Finance Team you will first get to know our teams in Germany and their core tasks. Following this warm-up phase, you will dive deep into the you will be immersed in the tasks of two of our subsidiaries in other European countries. European countries.
As part of the IONOS Finance team, you will take on the following tasks with us:
- As part of the program, you will gain insights into the interaction within the the Group's controlling teams and their various contacts, and you will learn about the the changing challenges of the markets.
- Together with experienced colleagues on site, you will work on exciting national and international projects.
- Due to the time spent abroad, you will be in a position to take on the different perspectives of the of the investments and to incorporate these into the business.
- As part of the controlling team, you will assist in the execution of monthly and quarterly financial statements, target/actual comparisons, and variance analyses.
- In addition, you create company-specific evaluations and demand-driven (ad-hoc) hoc) analyses that are used for management decision-making.
You have successfully completed your studies in economics, preferably with a focus on Finance or Controlling successfully.
- Ideally, you already have some professional experience in the controlling and accounting department of a company and/or an auditing or consulting firm, for example in the context of internships.
- You are communicative and outgoing, have a high level of self-motivation and approach tasks proactively, independently and goal-oriented. You are always open to new challenges and able to apply your newly acquired knowledge in practice.
- You move confidently in a dynamic environment with flat hierarchies and quickly gain the quickly gain the acceptance of the relevant contact persons.
- You are pragmatic, well-structured and are looking forward to the opportunity to gain several months of work experience abroad for several months and to further improve your strong English skills.
We would like to tell you that in addition:
- In addition to a dynamic working environment and flat hierarchies, you can expect to be quickly assuming responsibility and new challenges every day in our different different finance teams.
- Exciting and multifaceted tasks as well as many opportunities to participate in projects with a high strategic focus.
- A varied environment and opportunities for further development in an international company. company with an international focus.
- Dynamic colleagues who motivate and support each other, sharing their know-how with you. and support you in your further development.
- Lots of fun and a constantly growing learning curve.
- Open, informal culture and casual dress code.
- A modern office, good transport links and high-quality IT equipment.
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work on the move, regular employee events and attractive remuneration.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Graduates
Reference ID: 3782
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5