E-Mail Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
For our office in Karlsruhe or Berlin, we are looking for an Email Marketing Manager (f/m/d) in the Marketing Automation Team. Our team is looking for an expert who can support the development and successful scaling of this exciting Marketing Automation channel in a motivated, goal-oriented manner and with great expertise.
In our Marketing Automation Team, your main tasks are:
- Development of mailing and lead generation campaigns nationally and internationally.
- Coordinate closely with internal departments (brand, online marketing, product management) to plan email marketing activities.
- Implement marketing automation and further develop nurturing and engagement strategies to gain new customers.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics such as conversion rates, open rates, click-through rates, and overall subscriber growth.
- Build robust and continuous testing scenarios and ensure quality for marketing emails, including testing of text, layout, landing pages and links.
- Always keep track of the latest trends, competitor activities, innovations and opportunities in email marketing.
- Completed studies in marketing/communications/graphic design, in Anglistics, or similar qualification.
- Expertise in marketing automation technologies (ideally HubSpot) and the ability to develop and implement new technologies and content strategies.
- You understand industry best practices for email list management and proactively make suggestions on ways the team can achieve its email goals.
- Experience in using analytics to continuously optimise marketing activities and campaigns.
- Strong hands-on mentality as well as decision-making and assertiveness skills.
- Excellent English and very good German language skills, any additional language is a plus.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: (Online-) Marketing
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3810
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5