Technical Manager R&D (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
- You will be part of a team tasked to coordinate research and innovation in emerging technologies and new cloud services and solutions.
- You will be responsible for research beyond the state-of-art, introducing new ideas and approaches, as well as innovative systems, services, applications and solutions, that drive value in the market and to IONOS.
- You will lead and supervise R&D work on funded national and international projects, e.g. Digital/Horizon Europe, BMWK/BMBF Programs.
- You will be responsible for project specifications and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility and business relevance for IONOS.
- You will work in partnership with external partners, as well as with colleagues from yours or other IONOS teams.
- You will co-author project proposals, deliverables, and other technical documentation.
- You have a PhD or Master in Computer Sciences or Engineering related topics, with specific interest in cloud and data systems.
- You are self-driven, able to lead team work and take ownership of projects and responsibilities.
- You are an empathetic and communicative person, who enjoys working in collaborative projects, in international and multicultural environments.
- Since IONOS is involved in both national and international projects, good written and spoken communication skills in English and/or German are important.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Work from home
Category: IT Quality Assurance / -management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 3843
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5