Working student (f/m/d) - Python Developer for Open Source DNS and IP Management
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
Get paid to write Open Source Software! IONOS runs https://github.com/1and1/dim DNS and IP Management to power its products and automation.
Our Team of experienced and highly motivated SREs, DevOps Engineers and Sysadmins looks for a communicative and skilled working student to improve DIM.
In our diverse, deeply structured microservice environment, you can learn and practice:
- Demand engineering.
- Requirement engineering.
- Test case development.
- Code implementation.
- Release management.
- Fluent English (B2 or better) to communicate efficiently in our multinational Team and Company.
- Expertise in Python (send us links to your Projects).
- Or send Pull request for e.g. https://github.com/1and1/dim/issues/251 or 252.
- You are an enrolled student and available for a minimum of 6 months as a working student.
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Type: Working student
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Students
Reference ID: 3903
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5