Technical Account Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As Technical Account Managers (TAM) you are responsible for managing all technical aspects of IONOS’ relationship with one or many of our top customers. You will work closely with Key Account Management, Product Management, Professional Services, Project Management and the development organization to win new business and increase sales of existing customers, by providing top technical and commercial expertise during the pre-sales-, onboarding- and post-sales phase. As TAM you are the trusted advisor and the advocate of the customer within the IONOS organizations to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen our trustfull customer relationships.
IONOS by 1&1 was created from the merger of 1&1 Internet with the Berlin-based IaaS provider ProfitBricks and is part of United Internet AG. With offices in Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Romania, Spain, UK, Canada Mexico and USA, we are one of the leading European providers of cloud infrastructure, cloud- and hosting-services. Our goal is to build a high performance, redundant and easy to configure, cloud infrastructure that is billed by actual minutes used and fulfill our customer´s needs.
We operate one of the world's largest and highest quality IT infrastructures. The passion for highly complex tasks, open source code and work of our colleagues make this possible, and we’re excited to be adding new faces to the team. As we continue to rapidly expand our Organization, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your technical, consulting and leadership skills. You’ll work with talented people whilst expanding your knowledge of IONOS products. The TAM role is part of our Professional Services team that together with the Product Management team builds the Product Management Department.
- Your involvement starts during the RfP process, where you will align customer requirements and specifications with your colleagues from our technical departments.
- Starting with the implementation phase you will oversight our delivery according to specification, act as a mediator and manage the customer. You will also remain in the driver seat during operations Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges.
- Using your technical acumen and customer obsession, you’ll drive technical discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management. Comfortably converse with a wide range of technical and organisational levels including C-suite executives.
- Collaborate with IONOS Solutions Architects, developers, Professional Services consultants, and Sales Account Managers and providing detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning.
- Increase customer knowledge and commitment. Business Travel and customer visits can be expected, but web sessions and /or video conferencing are the prefered methods.
- Degree in engineering or computer science or business management or adequately min. 5 years professional experience. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in working as TAM and overall 5 years of experience leading and executing upon structured programs and projects .
- Excellent product and technical knowledge of the cloud industry like AWS and/or other cloud offerings such as Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc. combined with a Team-oriented mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills, problem-solving and negotiation attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools including Continuous Integration / Deployment, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef etc.
- A pragmatic, positive and energetic personality with excellent written and spoken communication skills English and German.
Category: IT Cross Functionality
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 627
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5