Node.js Developer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Take the ownership for designing, developing and operating end-to-end customer facing and internal solutions alike.
- Be part of exploring future system design and improving our architecture.
- Proactively mentor, share knowledge and learn from your peers.
- Having several years of experience as a developer and ideally no less than 3 years in Node.js as a primary techstack.
- Wide experience and knowledge with other languages (e.g. Python, Golang, Scala, Kotlin) and frameworks/tools (e.g. React/Redux) is a great plus.
- Being familiar with Shell/Bash, Nginx.
- Familiar in development and operation for containerized environments and experience in Docker and K8S.
- Having enough experience of working with different DBMS (important Postgres, Mongo), knowing when to use which and why.
- Knowing and applying the best architectural practices and understanding their pros and cons.
- Being a strong proponent and knowing best practices in the development-delivery cycle (e.g. CI/CD, Monitoring/Alerting).
- Creating robust, testable code and reasonable code coverage.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 684
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5