Software Development Team Lead (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Our cross-functional, fully agile application development team develops and maintains the web application and backend APIs for provisioning virtual hardware. We continuously implement support for new hardware components in our SOAP and REST based APIs. As one of our Software Development Team Lead you can look forward to:
- Together with your team, you will drive the development of our virtual hardware provisioning Engine according to our Product Roadmap, which is derived from our corporate goals.
- Monitor technical health metrics and ensure the right balance between Delivery & Technical Excellence.
- Actively participate in Software Development, Software Design or Test Automation based on your area of expertise.
- Manage internal stakeholders, communicate relevant information in a timely fashion. Coordinate work with team-external dependencies. Identify, manage and communicate risks.
- Deliver on commitments. Ensure alignment of the team's objectives with the higher level organizational goals. Measure performance indicators and continuously improve the effectiveness of your team.
- Together with your team members and other team leads you will develop ideas and work towards creating a self organising team.
- Inspire and motivate the team. Build a healthy environment of trust and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Develop talent by ongoing coaching, mentoring and challenging. Make sure your team has the right skill sets to accomplish its goals. Give candid feedback frequently.
You have a university degree in a similar area along with 5+ years of relevant experience working as a Software Engineer or Team Lead.
- Proficient with JAVA, GitHub, Jenkins or any other version control and CI/CD tool.
- Some experience of working with dockers and kubernetes.
- You value working in an agile, cross-functional environment and enjoy working independently.
- Prior experience of team management in an agile environment ideally you have experience with lean management (like Management 3.0) and/or practices like radical candor.
- High degree of self-organisation and interest in designing and building technology solutions.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills, committed team player and hands-on mentality.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Your enthusiasm for implementing good ideas and concepts is contagious.
- You would like to create the next generation of our successful products with us and use all your knowledge and skills.
- A positive problem solving attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Strong analytical mindset, an eye for detail.
- You have business-fluent English skills in speaking and writing (German is a plus).
Category: Project Management / Process Management
Work experience: Executive
Reference ID: 914
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5