Customer Campaign Manager - Cloud Products (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS is the rising star among Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers and a Day-One member of Gaia-X, a federated data infrastructure for Europe. Via APIs and our award-winning graphic data center designer, customers can freely design their infrastructure requirements and adapt them at any time. Complex setups are created and ready for use by the customer within a few minutes. S3 Object Storages, Backup Services, Managed Kubernetes and other Platform Services round off the portfolio. To skyrocket our international growth, we are looking for a Customer Campaign Manager.
- You make our customers successful by offering relevant information and products at the right time via all of our channels (online, email, telesales).
- You will be responsible for the creation and execution of omnichannel lead nurturing, cross- and upselling campaigns into the IONOS customer base.
- You are at the hub between product management, marketing and customer intelligence to identify and select the target groups and create personalised messaging to be delivered across the various channels.
- You continuously analyse your actions and use the knowledge gained to improve the success of the campaign.
- You present concepts and results to stakeholders and decision makers.
In addition to several years of relevant professional experience with demonstrable success in sales or marketing you also have experience in the IT sector. You are performance and data-driven and are able to align the interests and views of all key stakeholders. You are a natural organiser and possess a high level of intrinsic motivation and entrepreneurial drive. You are curious and love to explore innovations and improve processes. Our ideal candidate brings following to the table:
- Experience in designing and executing data-driven campaigns for existing customers in all relevant channels.
- Knowledge in an appropriate cloud product line (or similar tech industry) and demonstrable results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers.
- Very good understanding of number and analytical thinking as well as an independent and goal-oriented way of working.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and management skills, committed team player and hands-on mentality.
- Your enthusiasm for implementing good ideas and concepts is contagious.
- Fluent in Business English (read/write). German is a plus.
What else we would like to tell you:
You don't have a cover letter? No problem. An informative CV is all you need. If you would like to send us some more information, you have the possibility to upload your cover letter directly or afterwards on your profile. We look forward to receiving your application in any case!
Location: Nationwide (Germany), Berlin or Berlin
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 962
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5