For our location in Berlin we are looking for a:
(Senior) Node.js Developer (m/f/d)
Reference ID: BE-PrBi-1810077
- Design and development of our software components.
- Accompany the development process, i.e. requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing through to handover to Operations.
- Work in one of our Scrum teams.
- Responsibility for the quality of our software by using standard procedures such as code-review, – metrics and unit-tests.
- Documentation of the software modules.
- Identification and removal of problems in the production system.
- Adjustment of requirements and the software architecture.
- Continuous improvement of our services and our service management processes.
- Expert knowledge in Node.js development.
- Familiar with Promises, Generator Functions and other ES7 patterns.
- Experience with Open-API specification.
- Profound knowledge of Express.js.
- Experience with Docker like deployments and other DevOps strategies, specifically rancher.
- Familiar with test frameworks, i.e. Mocha.
- Lateral thinking.
- Self-driven and self-organised.
- Focused on solutions.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Apply online now
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.