For our location in Berlin we are looking for a:
Linux Kernel Storage Developer (m/f/d)
Reference ID: BE-PrBi-1810080
- Add new features, efficiency, stability and performance to our storage solutions.
- Get involved in new kernel device driver´s development from conceptual design to product suitability.
- Code, document and release according to latest industry proven software processes.
- Take on tasks as requested, following through to completion despite roadblocks.
- You are familiar with the Linux operating system and its developing tools.
- You have excellent C programming and debugging skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the development of Linux kernel / kernel modules.
- Preferable you have practical knowledge in at least two of the following technologies: kernel block layer, distributed block devices, RAID based replication, InfiniBand networking.
- You are experienced in providing and implementing algorithms to improve product’s capabilities, efficiency and its reliability.
- Your spoken and written English skills are fluent, German is a plus.
Apply online now
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.