For our location in Berlin we are looking for a:
Python Developer (m/f/d) Test
Reference ID: BE-PrBi-1810082
- Continuous development and improvement of our domain specific test framework based on pytest.
- Provide support to the internal teams using the test framework.
- Key involvement in the automation/implementation of processes in our operational management.
- Working in an agile team.
- Code reviews.
- Reciprocal cooperation with other internal departments.
- Planning and completing projects independently and keeping related documentation up to date.
- Experience in programming with Python 3 with some focus on concurrency and multithreading.
- Good experience with testing frameworks in general, pytest.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux internals and POSIX.
- Bonus: MS Windows knowledge.
- Ideally, basic knowledge of ELK, Paramiko and Selenium.
- Some experience with a low level language, like C, would be a plus.
- Development tools like git & co.
- Understanding of CI & CD.
- Desirable: experience with agile methodologies.
- Self-initiative, independent recognition and assessment of problems and the raising of suggestions for improvements.
- Good team working skills and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Bonus: Understanding of Change and Release Management in terms of ITIL.
Apply online now
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.