For our location in Berlin we are looking for a:
(Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d)
Reference ID: BE-PrBi-1810083
- You are responsible for your features and changes from the beginning until release in production.
- Design, implement and test new components, services and features.
- Make sure only production ready and clean code enters the code base.
- Commit to deadlines and be responsible for keeping them.
- Bring in your experience and ideas to optimizing our algorithm and scalability.
- Collaborate with other platform teams for implementing their features into the provisioning stack.
- Work hands-on to help our 3rd level support in case of urgent requests or for early-life-support.
- Work in a DevOps driven environment where you will contribute to our growing infrastructure.
- Long-term experience in software development with heavy focus on Java-based backend (for senior level minimum of 8-10 years).
- Solid to extensive knowledge of JEE API´s and being well informed about the current state of the Java ecosystem.
- You are not afraid of databases, JPQL and SQL.
- You have a track record to deliver scalable and maintainable solutions in business solution environments.
- Experience building distributed systems with service-oriented architecture and / or micro services.
- Passionate about application monitoring, distributed tracing and performance tuning.
- Comfortable in a DevOps environment and virtualization, configuration management and related technologies.
- Knowledge about "Clean Code” and being determined to improve on quality all the time.
- Practical experience in other languages (e.g. node.js, Golang, Python) is a plus.
- Understanding of build chain management and containerization is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Apply online now
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.