Channel Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
With more than eight million customer contracts, 1&1 IONOS is the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services. From VPS to bare metal servers to high-end IaaS solutions: 1&1 IONOS offers medium-sized and large companies all the products they need to build their hybrid or multi-cloud environments and is the only IaaS cloud computing provider in Germany with its own code stack. With over 90,000 servers, 1&1 IONOS operates one of the world's largest and highest quality IT infrastructures. In Crisp Research's Cloud Vendor Universe, 1&1 IONOS has repeatedly been recognized as one of the leading providers of cloud platforms.
The Enterprise Cloud of 1&1 IONOS is the "Cloud - Made in Germany" with self-developed, data protection-compliant IaaS platform for companies, system houses/integrators and managed service providers. It is flexibly scalable and offers free 24/7 support by qualified system administrators. During operation, the capacity of all components can be adapted to current requirements thanks to Live Vertical Upscaling.
1&1 IONOS was created in 2018 from the merger of 1&1 Internet with the Berlin-based IaaS provider ProfitBricks and is part of the listed United Internet AG. For our location Berlin, Deutschland we are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager.
- Initiative, plan and execute a global Channel Marketing Strategy.
- Create marketing programs that enable local channel partners achieve a healthy pipeline.
- Develop and manage local partner engagement activities.
- Develop and manage partner events, local launch execution.
- Manage to-partner communications, partner training, partner webinars and partner incentives.
- Work closely with Channel Sales in GER and the UK.
- Manage and document all marketing efforts against benchmarks.
- Report and adjust efforts according to return on investment.
- Ensure ongoing engagement, support pipeline growth and partner satisfaction.
- I want to apply now via online application form
- Experience with Channel/Partner supported business is highly recommended.
- German and English language required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with excellent project management.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize and quickly execute high quality work.
- Technically savvy and a quick learner, able to adapt to change.
- Desirable technology experience: CRM, analytics, marketing automation, social media management tools, business intelligence and sales enablement tools.
- Ability to generate new ideas and work in a team.
I want to apply now via online application form