Junior Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
With more than eight million customer contracts, 1&1 IONOS is the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services. From VPS to bare metal servers to high-end IaaS solutions: 1&1 IONOS offers medium-sized and large companies all the products they need to build their hybrid or multi-cloud environments and is the only IaaS cloud computing provider in Germany with its own code stack. With over 90,000 servers, 1&1 IONOS operates one of the world's largest and highest quality IT infrastructures. In Crisp Research's Cloud Vendor Universe, 1&1 IONOS has repeatedly been recognized as one of the leading providers of cloud platforms.
The Enterprise Cloud of 1&1 IONOS is the "Cloud - Made in Germany" with self-developed, data protection-compliant IaaS platform for companies, system houses/integrators and managed service providers. It is flexibly scalable and offers free 24/7 support by qualified system administrators. During operation, the capacity of all components can be adapted to current requirements thanks to Live Vertical Upscaling. 1&
1 IONOS was created in 2018 from the merger of 1&1 Internet with the Berlin-based IaaS provider ProfitBricks and is part of the listed United Internet AG. For our location Berlin, Deutschland we are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager.
- Develop and execute on multi-channel.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle in alignment with Head of Marketing. This will include demand generation, field marketing, brand awareness, events, digital marketing, social communications.
- Work closely with sales to support sales pipeline growth and increased marketing influence on revenue.
- Partner closely with the events team to drive the strategic joint marketing objectives, positioning and message at relevant events.
- Integrate lead nurture tactics as part of a holistic demand generation plan.
- Evaluate and optimize customer engagement offers.
- Manage and document marketing campaigns, results, ROI, budget and KPIs against benchmarks.
- Mehrjährige einschlägige Sales-Erfahrung und nachweisbare Erfolge im Vertrieb von komplexen Lösungen.
- Erfahrung im Aufbau neuer Geschäftsbeziehungen inkl. „Cold-Calling“.
- Sicher in der Präsentation und Kommunikation erklärungsbedürftiger, technischer Inhalte.
- Hohe Service- und Kundenorientierung sowie Reisebereitschaft.
- Vertriebsstarke Persönlichkeit mit hoher sozialer Kompetenz, Kommunikationsstärke, Verhandlungsgeschick und hoher Eigenverantwortung.
- Fließende Deutsch- und sehr gute Englischkenntnisse.