US English Copywriter / Translator (f/m/d)
As a part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for copywriting and editing our hosting products in the US and Canadian markets.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and editing marketing texts related to our products.
- Taking charge of the content on the website related to the products.
- Adapting campaigns on the website, as well as on advertising materials.
- Editing and optimizing texts, taking cultural issues into account.
- Creating texts for customer mailings in cooperation with our marketing teams.
Your professional training is in the editorial sector and you have approximately three years of professional experience in an online editorial office or in an advertising agency. The internet is familiar to you and you have a basic understanding of web hosting.
- You are a US English native speaker. Alternatively, you are highly skilled in English, and knowledge of German would be a plus.
- You can express yourself excellently in written form and are skilled in working with the usual Microsoft Office applications.
- You work well with deadlines under pressure, and can organize and prioritize your work accordingly.
- Furthermore, you approach your tasks with creativity.
- We would be happy to receive your application and related documents in English.
I want to apply now via online application form