HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
We are looking for a seasoned HR Business partner who will help us driving the People Strategy for one of our Business Units. Whilst the main population is located in Germany your responsibilities would spread across many other countries like Spain, UK and also the US. Your responsabilities would cover:
- Consulting of Board Member and managers in all relevant HR matters such as Organizational Design and Effectiveness, Workforce planning, Transformational Change and many more.
- Driving the People Agenda in all Strategic HR matters, helping to implement and optimize the overall HR Model, Annual Cycle, Rhythm of the business etc….
- Being an active coach to people Managers and supporting management teams to transform Leadership Styles and working methodologies.
- Supporting to re-design and to implement performance management processes, talent management processes, selection processes and others.
For this position you bring several years of HR Business Partner experience or similar relevant experience, preferably in an IT/ High-Tech environment. Also you would have experience in the following areas:
- Exceptional team player and coach. Respects and recognizes-celebrates the contribution of others. Focuses on getting the best.
- Transformational topics and knowledge in Organizational design projects on Board or Senior Management level.
- Continually maintains knowledge of the latest regulations, trends, and best practices in human resources maintaining the skills to effectively communicate and integrate this knowledge across the organization.
- Have worked in an international / Global environment.
- Experience in implementing Best in Class HR models.
I want to apply now via online application form